Thursday 13 January 2011

Day 6 - Felt

I've been browsing Etsy and receiving e-mail shots from them too over the past couple of days. They are really gearing up for Valentine's day!! Naturally, I couldn't help but be influenced, so here is todays craft (on the back of my cat).




I love felt. For some reason it makes me think of being a child. A time when you use PVA glue to keep your felt pieces together rather than stitches.

I also discovered the beauty of ACEO's on my daily walk through the land of "Interweb". A trading card sized piece of art? Yes please! I collect "Magic the Gathering" cards so thee bite sized art pieces have instant appeal to me. So, guess what? That's right, today's felt craft is that typical ACEO size of 3.5 inches by 2.5 inches.

Looking forward to tomorrow!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment