Wednesday 19 January 2011

Day 7 - Ink

Ok, I know it's not actually day 7.....sorry. Although, while I haven't been posting every day (we've had a busy few days) I have been crafting every day so I will be slowly posting each creation throughout the day. :)

Day 7 I spent the afternoon visiting a family member and, while I only got home at around 8pm, my chosen craft for the day was a poor choice. I had decided to do a Japanese style watercolour painting. It didn't take me very long to realise that watercolour is actually a very slow process, what with waiting for layers of paint to dry and such, and it took me even less time to realise that I'm far to impatient ha ha.

I stuck with it however and the next day it was finished.

It's far from amazing, but I do quite like it :) I used Japanese inks that my parents bought me years ago.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment